Cryptocurrencies – Hack your way to a better life
How bitcoin, decentralized payment networks, cryptocurrencies and a return to hard, non-inflationary currency will help us change our lives and the world
The podcast for increased optionality, liberty, cryptocurrencies and life hacking.
Talks and interviews about various topics.
Online course to help you regain more privacy while browsing the web.
Online course that helps you to start using lightning network for instant and cheap Bitcoin payments.
Don’t miss out on updates!
Subscribe to my low-traffic (max 12 e-mails per year) e-mail list to learn about new books, podcast episodes and other news to increase your freedom. Easy opt-out anytime you want.
Follow me on your favourite social media.
Learn more about cryptocurrencies, AI, better life, etc. There’s also Slovak blog.
- I often find myself in discussion with either hardcore Monero fans, or hardcore Bitcoin Lightning fans. As a fan of both technologies, I see that people locked in an echo chamber often get […]
- Sometimes we’re up, sometimes we’re down. Hierarchical structures have winners and losers, as do all elections and other contests. One way not to be a loser is to win. It’s just that the […]
- So, you are a libertarian, you are sure that most statist solutions are a failure. How do you benefit from this belief? Belief without skin in the game can be a good (but […]
- Oh no, another list of “10 things…”. This one started as a set of Twitter/Mastodon posts about things to try to improve your privacy and be conscious of what you are doing. These […]
- When there was a battle of “ideologies” going on around me during high school – the Nazis (yay central Slovakia!), the metalheads and the punks, the hippies and the normies, I was immersed […]