Growing freedom and living a better life
The podcast for increased optionality, liberty, cryptocurrencies and life hacking.
Talks and interviews about various topics.
Online course to help you regain more privacy while browsing the web.
Online course that helps you to start using lightning network for instant and cheap Bitcoin payments.
Don’t miss out on updates!
Subscribe to my low-traffic (max 12 e-mails per year) e-mail list to learn about new books, podcast episodes and other news to increase your freedom. Easy opt-out anytime you want.
Follow me on your favourite social media.
Learn more about cryptocurrencies, AI, better life, etc. There’s also Slovak blog.
- This video is part of my course Lightning network for private bitcoin payments among friends and for products and services Phoenix Wallet homepage
- Unbacked Lightning channels proposal – how to scale, increase capital efficiency and interoperability of LightningI believe in order to improve lightning network, we should allow for unbacked channels between nodes of the same owners (operators). It would enable a few very interesting use-cases, without causing inflation or […]
- In my previous article, I explained why I think Bitcoin censorship is coming without majority of miners being forced to censor transactions. I am pleased with the discussions it brought and I would […]
- Note: A lot of people think this is purely about >50% attack. Not true, here’s how this unfolds with 10% of censoring hashrate. Bitcoin is often said to be anonymous and uncensorable. Thanks […]
- Tell me the baboon story from Robert Sapolsky. When Robert was studying baboons, there was an outbreak of a virus that affected the hippocampus region of the brain, causing animals to go insane. […]